The lovely Béline from Blog Oceane created a post to express the things she’s most grateful for. The basic idea is to write 10 things you’re grateful for and then nominate someone else to do the same. I was super appreciative to be nominated because I thought this was such a unique idea and I just really love Béline’s blog, so please do follow.
Anyways, onto the things I’m grateful for, I also wanted to incorporate the pictures I’ve recently taken…
1. My Mum – Definitely someone I’m grateful for is my Mum, I honestly look up to her for a plethora of reasons and I would be lost without her.
2. Alfie- if you didn’t know (although I don’t know how that’s possible) I have an 8 month old, Golden Retriever. Even though he’s been really hard work I wouldn’t have it any other way because there’s never a day he doesn’t make me smile.
3. Blogging- Truthfully, I think I would feel so alone and bored if I didn’t have the blogging community. I just love the whole process; writing a blog post; taking pictures for a post and talking to other bloggers through the comments.
4. Friends- I think this one is pretty self-explanatory, but where would anyone be without their friends?! I have to say right now I’m very grateful for the group of friends I have right now. Basically, if you know me in real life and are reading this, I appreciate you very much and thank you for being a close friend.
5. Travelling- I am so thankful that I have had the chance to go abroad pretty much every year and I can’t wait to carry that on through the future.
6. Education- who wouldn’t be grateful for this? I mean Tanya Burr once said in a post ’62 million girls are still out of education because of their gender’ so how could I not be appreciative of being able to go to school and be starting sixth form in September.
7. Make-up- if makeup wasn’t a thing then I think the amount of times I’ve thought of myself as being slightly pretty would have decreased a lot. At the same time, makeup has helped me realise that sometimes I don’t need to wear it to feel confident.
8. T.v/YouTube- this definitely isn’t as important as Education but it’s something I rely on when I’m procrastinating or just in general very bored.
9. Clothes– Apart from the obvious worry if clothes weren’t a thing and the fact that you can use clothes to express who you are.
10. Health – touch wood (don’t think I didn’t) I haven’t been seriously ill. So I am very grateful to have good health the majority of the time.
The Bloggers I’d like to nominate are:
Hope you enjoyed this post, I thought it was such a cute post to do and it just reminds you of the things you’re grateful for. See you soon.