It’s been such a hectic week, I literally had no clue what to blog about. So I’ll definitely have to get a bit more organised in planning posts. Anyways, I was kindly nominated by the lovely bloggers Little Girl From Wales and Aoife. If you don’t already you should be following the pair of these. I love their blogs!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Heads up that I’m not going to be tagging 10 other bloggers because this post is already late and I do a lot of these awards, so I don’t want to keep nominating the same people.
- I’ve probably mentioned this so many times. But my 9 month old Golden Retriever, Alfie, is literally my world. Even if he is also the naughtiest puppy.
2. Very few people know about my blog and that’s not because I don’t want them to know it’s rather that I have no idea how you put that sort of thing into conversation.
4. I’m usually such a quiet person. I am trying to become more talkative. And some days I do have a day where I just won’t stop talking. So if you ever talk to me on one of those days, then I’m sorry.
5. Sarcasm might as well be my middle name. I’m very much a sarcastic person but I don’t intend to be, I just have a dry sense of humour.
7. Even when I try my hardest at something I tell myself it’s still never enough. I always persuade myself that I could have done more.
Hope you enjoyed this short post. Sorry for the random photos, these are all from previous posts I just couldn’t not include pictures in a blog post, it would be way too boring. See you soon,