I was so grateful to have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely Hannah Cole and for the Versatile Blogger Award by the sweet Signed by Olivia. If you don’t follow either of these bloggers I suggest you do, I love reading their posts.
So, I’m going to do both awards in one post. Therefore, I apologise for the length of this.
Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them and include a link to your post.
The Start of Sophie Samantha
Its times like this one, where I wish I knew why I started my blog. I cannot think of my thought process, but I do remember wanting to have a blog for a few months before I actually took the plunge. Obviously, I’m very grateful because 2 years later, my blog is my favourite hobby.
I’m not the best person to give advice, but I’ll give it a go..
- DON’T put too much pressure on yourself. Even now, I sometimes find myself stressing out because I can’t think of what post I want to create or the post will be going up later than I’d like. If you love the content you create then that should be the focus.
- DO reach out to other bloggers. What has made me love blogging even more is being able to interact with other people. For example, pretty much everyday without fail I read what everyone has been posting and make a point to write a comment. It makes the whole experience of blogging even more enjoyable.
Bloggers I am Nominating
- Taking On The W0rld
- Train of Idea
- Blissful Life Project
- Jessica G Allen
- Just A City Girl
- Makeup and Cosmetics
- Simple Philosophy
- Diaries of an Islander Girl
- Just Because You Can
- Equitable Mind
- Maddy B
- Beauty By Eleanor
- I’ve Found Waldo
Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate Bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them of their nomination.
- Share 7 Facts about yourself.
Bloggers I am Nominating
My 7 Facts
- I like to make lists. Just on the Reminders app that comes automatically on the iPhone. It usually annoys me because I always seem to have a lot to do. But nevertheless I like lists as it reminds me of everything I need to do.
- Moving on from that point, I’m a very forgetful person. Hence why I need to make lists.
- Oh yeah, I zone out a lot. Mainly at College, which probably isn’t the best thing.
- I have a recurring nightmare that I can’t escape somewhere, I’ll go to the exit that is there in real life and it wont be there in the dream. Or I dream I suddenly have no shoes on but I’ll be in town, weird I know.
- I need space. I can never seem to be able to talk to someone constantly. I don’t mean face to face but over the phone through Snapchat, texting. I just can’t do it. I have no idea what’s wrong with me.
- Sometimes I’ll randomly start cleaning and 6 hours later I’ll still be cleaning. Its this obsession I seem to have that once I start I can’t stop. I’ll go from just clearing up my vanity to cleaning light switches… its that bad.
- I love going on long walks and just exploring. Everyone I know probably thinks I’m weird for it, but its definitely something I’m excited to do more of as the weather starts to improve.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post and it wasn’t too long including two awards in one. I ended up writing really deep facts about myself basically telling you all how weird I am. Its not my first time of being nominated for these awards- which I’m grateful about. However, I obviously struggle to think of facts about myself. Anyways, see you soon.